· Strong knowledge of sports card collecting and sales.
· Strong professional sports knowledge required: Hockey, Soccer, Football, Basketball and Baseball.
· Knowledge of sports and the sports and entertainment toy, trading card or trading card game industry preferred.
· Ability to create and maintain complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and troubleshooting.
· Knowledge of basic budgeting.
· Experience in editorial review/proofreading.
· Knowledge of commonly used project coordination concepts, practices and procedures.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Professional demeanor; team player orientation. Ability to interface with internal and external parties at all levels.
· Ability to perform duties under minimal supervision while exercising discretion and independent judgment.
· Hands on, energetic and motivated self-starter with the ability to work additional hours as required.
· Proficiency in the following software or systems: MS Office. MS ACCESS. Advanced Excel knowledge preferred. Adobe.